Sunday, October 20, 2013

Loaded Weekend.

This weekend was fantastic.
Hubby got 3 days off so we were blessed with some much needed family time.
 
Granna and PawPaw had a birthday party for the whole family.
 
Nana and Pop took the boys out and on a shopping spree at build a bear.
 

Sissy ran her first 5K. I am so proud.
I didn't think that we could be closer but training her
has added a new level to our relationship.
We had our best running time so far. 
 

The boys are doing so wonderful at MMA.
We wrapped our Saturday night up with a movie night at the gym.
It is such a blessing being surrounded with such
amazing people and know that my boys are learning and making life long friends.
 

 
 
While I am here, meet Jax.
Our newest family member.
:)


 
Have I mentioned how proud I am of my beautiful family...?
 

No comments: