Thursday, March 21, 2013

Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener with Crystals Fragrance Review



Now you can get your beloved Crystals fragrance in a laundry detergent too! Purex® plus Fabric Softener combines the enchanting fragrance of Purex® Crystals with the proven performance of Purex detergent. Loaded with the most popular Purex® Crystals fragrance, it will enhance your entire laundry experience by bringing the fresh scents of line-dried laundry and clean florals into your laundry room.
 
My Thoughts:
Anyone that has ever read a Purex review from me or seen my laundry room knows, I love my Purex. When I got the email to try this out, I was all over it. My favorite detergent with my favorite laundry product, my Crystals! Yes, Please!
 
I tried it on my work out clothes because I ALWAYS use my Crystals for that. Something about sweating and smelling like fresh laundry just makes me work harder. lol
I was happy with the product but I always give a 100% honest review... I like adding my own Crystals better. I think this is a great option and I would use it again but I love love love my purple crystals and I think that is what I was missing. If I had my way, they would do this with each scent so I could get my regular purple and even my baby line for my towels and wash cloths. OR! They could come out with a summer one with the yellow scent (Tropical) that you cant find anymore! Hint Hint ;)
 
Anyways, I like it.
It's just not my very favorite product from Purex.


Purex is proud to introduce the Experience the Enchantment Sweepstakes featuring Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener with Crystals Fragrance!
One lucky winner will receive $1,000 and a year of FREE Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener, while 500 second place winners get to try this powerful, fresh detergent for FREE!
 
Purex sent me free product to review.
All opions are my own and yours may differ.
 No monetary compensation was recieved.

No comments: