Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dial Coconut Water Body Wash Review and Sweeps

 
I am a coconut lover. period. Needless to say, I love that it is making its way into everything including my body wash! I already use coconut shampoo and conditioner so the new Dial Coconut water body wash fit in just right in my shower!
 
The first thing I look for in any shower product is the smell, of course. This is smells wonderful. It's refreshing and clean without being overwhelming.
 
One of my biggest concerns with body wash is the suds factor. I like sudsy soap. I used this with my loofah and it suds up nice! Over all, I am very happy with this new product from Dial!
 
Dial® is proud to introduce the Healthier Skin. Healthier You.® Sweepstakes featuring Dial® Coconut Water Body Wash!
One lucky grand prize winner will receive $1,000, while 250 second place winners will receive free Coconut Water Body Wash.
 

No comments: