Monday, February 4, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Review

 
What I thought:
I don't like shaving cream. at. all. It is messy and I am always rushing in the shower because well, any mom knows what all can happen when your kids are alone for more than a minute. So! The razor that I use has a moisturizing bar around it to make it super quick to shave. I have used it for a long time and have stayed a happy customer.
 
Bzz Agent started this campaign and I decided to take on the challenge. I'm always up for trying something new. When I got it in and read it, I was pleasantly surprised to learn about the "Water Activated Moisture Serum". I decided to do my regular thing and skip the shaving cream and see what happens. It glides smoothly over your skin and is much easier around ankles and knees than what I am use to. I shaved on Sunday morning and I am typing this on Monday evening with smooth legs. I had no idea how not-so-close of a shave that I was use to.
 
I am very pleased with this razor and would recommend it to anyone!
 
Here is the low down:
With the Schick Hydro Silk® razor, you go beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. Only Schick Hydro Silk® razors include Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum to hydrate your skin for up to two hours after shaving and 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help reduce irritation.
Couple that with a soft touch handle and compact oval cartridges that fit the contours of a woman’s body, and you can see why the Schick Hydro Silk® razor was last year’s most awarded new razor.* Make the simple switch to Schick Hydro Silk® razor in 2013. (The silky smooth legs will follow, trust us.)
 
I received this product free of charge for my review.
All opinions are my own and yours may differ.
No monetary compensation was received.

No comments: