Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Review and Sweeps!

This week, we got the opportunity to test out the new
 Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends!
I am a coconut lover so I was excited to get some in the
 house since Hubby is not a fan.
The kiddos were quick to pop the box open and try it out.
Here is a look inside:

We have the regular flakes,
mango flavored bunches,
and real coconut flakes!
I loved it.
I am a Bunches fan already but the mango coconut flavor is a nice change.
Just when I thought that I would be getting my own cereal in the house,
the kids announced that they loved it too.
 
Want to try it yourself? Enter the Sweeps!
 
 
Purex, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
are joining forces to send one lucky winner on a
tropical paradise vacation to Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach!

Five (5) 1st place winners will receive one-year's supply
of Purex Tropical Splash Detergent &
Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Cereal.
One hundred (100) 2nd place winners will receive coupons for
 FREE Purex Tropical Splash Detergent &
Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Cereal.
 
 
I was sent the above mentioned product for my review.
All opinions are my own and yours may differ.
No monetary compensation was received.

No comments: