Thursday, February 7, 2013

Homeschool Mother's Journal

2/4/13 - 2/8/13 
 
In my life this week…
It has been a WONDERFUL week!
The kids are doing awesome with school,
our family is full of joy and I have not
felt peace like this in months.
 
In our homeschool this week…
Math: Rounding and Fractions
English: Sentence Corrections
Reading: He just finished his last Mercy Watson book.
Now I need to find a new series that he likes as much as his did that one. ;)

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We have a field trip planned on Friday.
I might have a surprise up my sleeve for Sunday. :)
 
My favorite thing this week was…
 
Getting done with benchmarks!
Family Time.
 
Things I’m working on…
Myself. I am fitting me into our family schedule.
 I am getting to all of my workout classes everyday and
 taking time before bed for my quiet time.
 
I’m cooking…
A lot of light healthy dinners.
Now that I am getting back to my blog,
I will get back to my Grandma's Counter post
to share more guilty pleasures from my family.
 
I’m grateful for…
My many blessings.
 
I’m praying for…
Just giving thanks. I am so thankful for his many blessings
that have been pouring over our family.
 
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
 

Passport Academy

3 comments:

martianne said...

"Getting done with benchmarks!
Family Time." Me, too! Me, too! So glad to hear that you had a wonderful homeschool week. We all need those ideal ones. Pray you have many more.

Mary Prather said...

I am WITH YOU for healthier eating. Good for you!

Thanks for linking with Collage Friday.

Tristan said...

I love the quote from Elder Maxwell! So true!