Thursday, August 9, 2012

Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week…
This week has been CRAZY! This is just one of my to-do list from this week.
Boy scouts, girl scouts, homeschool explorer co-op, our monthly homeschool co-op, and on top of all that... Ninja's kindergarten! We have struggled all summer with Ninja's want to go to kindergarten.

We have been blessed so very much this week. Ninja will be going to a private Christian school for his kindergarten year. That has taken so many worries away. As if that wasnt enough, we were handed a huge package of school uniforms from a friend that is homeschooling her family that attend the private school last year.
In our homeschool this week…
I have papers to grade this weekend! First spelling test are done, reading and book reports are turned in, and math books have been broken in! We are on a roll! Captain will be taking a class for his science, history, and art. We are very excited to see how this goes this year.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We had friend's birthday party last weekend, Ninja's birthday this weekend, and we have been able to reunite with so many friends at all of our meetings this week!
My favorite thing this week was…
Back to school pictures.

Things I’m working on…
Balance. I planned on having all 3 kids at home
this year so there will be some changes coming our way.
I’m reading…
My bible.
 I have put all my books away for a few weeks
because the Lord is really working on me in my bible studies.

I’m cooking…
Some Fall Flavors!

I’m grateful for…
All of our blessings.

I’m praying for…
Our family and the changes that are happening in our life.

I am linked up with Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers, Homeschool Mother's Journal at iHomeschool and Mary at Homegrown Learners.

4 comments:

Chareen said...

Golly your to do list is enormous ! Wow and your hand writing is amazing !!!

Sounds like you are walking in His blessing. It's so good to hear testimony of His faithfulness. Thank you for sharing.

Love the school photo's.

May your week end ahead be full of His blessings

Dawn said...

Wow! You guys are busy!! I pray the changes go well for you.
Blessings, Dawn

Our Side of the Mountain said...

Wow! That's QUITE a To Do list, but look what you accomplished! I'd say you have a very productive week. (Are you tired? LOL)

Welcome to a new school year! We were expecting some big changes this year - our oldest going off to a charter high school - but that was postponed until next fall. Phew! (I had already purchased about 3/4s of his books anyway!)

Mary Prather said...

I love your back to school pictures! Thank you for linking with Collage Friday -- and blessings for this new school year!