Friday, August 24, 2012

Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week…

We got so much done this week!
We had one of our homeschool co-op meetings this week, the Pioneers,

and planned the whole school year. We are going to have so much fun!
The kids had a back to school cook out at a friends house.
They had fun playing with friends.

In our homeschool this week…
Math: Skip Counting and Money
Reading: Reading Goal This Week: 10 Books
Language Arts: Verbs and Plural Verbs
Life Skills: Cooking
Bible: Noah and Memory Verse
Group Study: Etiquette and Family Country Project

I am inspired by...
The homeschool moms that I have been able to visit with this week.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Back to school bash with our church!
 
My favorite thing this week was…
Ducks, Kites, & Skipping Rocks.
Things I’m working on…
Cleaning out more stuff.
Forgiveness.

I’m reading…
Books for book club.

I’m grateful for…
The ability to be there for my family.
I think I forget sometimes how it felt when I was a working mom.
I am so thankful that my husband is able to take
 care of our family and allows me to run our home.

I’m praying for…
The kids that are about to start their public school year.
 

Passport Academy

6 comments:

Donna said...

Wishing you a wonderful year, and I look forward to "following" along.
Thank you for sharing!

Homegrown Learners said...

I'm also thankful for my husband who works so hard so I can run our home... that is such a huge blessing!!

I'll be interested to hear more about your coop as the year progresses.

Thanks for linking!

Our Side of the Mountain said...

Love the white board! They're so handy, huh? And having the year planned out - whoop! Have a great upcoming week!

Dawn said...

It looks like a great week. We haven't flown a kite in a while. I should do something about that.
Blessings, Dawn

gotjoy3 said...

Awesome week. Exciting to have a co-op.

Karin Katherine said...

Forgiveness and cleaning...I'm right there with you girl!

After being sick this week I decided to just try to get ourselves organized for a great week NEXT week.

Thanks for linking up with the iPhone Photo Dump.