Sunday, July 15, 2012

What a weekend!

Found a bunch of goodies at the farmer's market.
Grandma passed down all of her canning supplise to me!
The kids went to my parent's for the weekend.
There is Cap and my other brother. They are dorks. ;)
We went to our favorite BBQ/Pie place to
eat together when we picked the kids back up.
We got sickly full.
We were so excited to find a rainbow on the way home!
My sweet little niece turned 7!
Someone took cake to the face! :)

It was pretty hot. Can you tell by the look on Hubby's face?
If not, maybe you can tell bu how the cows were trying to get into the pool.

4 comments:

Mythreyi said...

Sounds Fun... a little bit of every thing


-Mythreyi
Yum! Yum! Yum!

Marissa said...

lots of fun stuff in a weekend! great pics too!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

What a great weekend! I love the rainbow picture and the one of the cow by the pool!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

What a great weekend! I love the rainbow picture and the one of the cow by the pool!