Saturday, July 21, 2012

This week.


My sister sent us home with a bag full tomatoes.

Needless to say, we have had some awesome dinners this week.

.


I have been on a major pepper kick. I am wanting spice in and on everything.
 I was stoaked to find this at the grocery store this morning
Black Bean chips with Green Chili Hummus and Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus.
It is beyond delish.

The kids have decided that they want to start "working out" with me.
Rather than taking them running, I have started taking them on walks around the neighborhood.
Here are their favorite things from this week.
The "Fuzzy Ant".
The "Monster grass".
Watching the turtles.
Then there is this... the Jolly Rancher.
It was not so melted on day one, that is how we knew what it was.
We went out for our walk today and it is pretty much a stain now.
We bought luch at the grocery store. I got some ultimate spice and flavor! ;)
Have you seen this movie?
If not, please do. It was a great start for our Saturday morning.
I shed a few tears and then went for a very motivated run.

No comments: