Saturday, July 28, 2012

Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week…
It has been such a great week.
We have been testing out schedules that will work for us this school year,
getting work books ready, and still having plenty of summer fun!
  The boys have started collecting sticks on our daily walks.
I loved this picture when I found it.
I was taking a picture of Ninja blow this water in his face
 and there is Captain the back with the air soft pistol...
Swimming with church friends.

In our homeschool this week…
We finished up all of our summer reading!
We went to the Summer Ice Cream Social where the kids got awards.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Hubby and I took the boys and our nephew to see Batman this week.
It was a much needed boy's day.
It has been so great having Hubby off every weekend.

We got to meet more of our new family this
weekend and see all of my family too!

My favorite thing this week was…
Everything...
 I did have a night with no kids. That was CRAZY!
I went to play pokeno with the ladies at church.
 I won these awesome bowls! I am still giddy. lol

Oh, I also got a major haircut. ;)

Things I’m working on:
"It is well with my soul"

I’m reading…
About 4 different books...
 We have started taking 30 minutes of reading time
every morning before our walk and an hour bible study every day.
I love Candice Cameron Bure.
Her positive attitude is life changing.

 
I’m cooking…
We are making pretty much everything homemade
so we are all spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

I’m grateful for…
Our family and my ability to be home
to take care of each member of it.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Pinterest.com


2 comments:

gotjoy3 said...

I have wanted to read that book. Hmm..thanks for the reminder to check it out. Blessings this week.

Jenn said...

Sounds like a great week! Love the photo of your son with all the sticks:)

I love those bowls! We make everything homemade too...so it seems like we are always in the kitchen.