Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer 2012

I can not even begin to explain how excited I am for summer.
We just had an "end of year" party for the kids at church.
This marked the beginning of summer for us.











This summer I will clean out the classroom for next year,
my closets for my smaller clothes, and my life for a better me. 

It feels great to start running again.
 I love seeing the weight go away and
 I missed the aches... in a strange way.

I am working on controlling my tongue.
I am a hot head and a VERY protective momma bear... 
I will clean out the drama in my life
and let go of the little things that I let get to me.
I will forgive and move on.
I will surround myself with the ones I love most
and those that make me a better me.

I'm pumped :)

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

I hope you have a wonderful summer! I love the pics!

Marissa said...

glad you've got some summer projects and goals set and that your kiddos are enjoying the swimming pools! We love summer, but I'm telling you I am not prepared for 100+temps and they're already coming here in Texas, but we'll deal with it!

awesome that you're running again, I'm sure it does feel great and yea, sadly I enjoy workout pain too! LOL