Sunday, June 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Now that baseball is over and scouts is done for summer,
 I am going to get back to menu planning. 
Woo hoo! I am so excited to break out some new recipes and old favorites. 
Here is my menu guide. It just helps give me a plan for each day!

This weeks menu:
Meatless Monday- Veggie Chili and Cornbread

Italian Tuesday- Bruschetta Chicken
I am using this recipe from Picky Palate.
Whateva Wednesday
We go to church on Wednesday nights and get home to late for dinner.
 I let the kids have "Whatever" before we leave.
Thrifty Thursday- Breakfast!
Thrifty Thursday is when I make something with the things I have on hand.
This helps keep the fridge and pantry from getting over loaded. 
This week, eggs were on sale for $1 at Kroger so we are having breakfast for dinner!

Fiesta Friday- Chicken Enchiladas
Triple S Saturday- Grilled Sandwiches
Each member of the family will get to build their own hot sandwich
 and I will cook them on the griddle! The kids love this.
Waffle Sunday- Blueberry Waffles and Bacon


No comments: