Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Works for me Wednesday. Salads.

This is a super simple post and I am sure it is nothing new to many of you.
I just needed something to get me back into posting so I decided to use lunch.

My sister and I were fussing over salad dressing and what works for us so I decided that that was a perfect post. This is "Works for me Wednesday" after all!


I have been eating one salad ever or more yday for a while now.
I love switching things up so one of the things that works for me is a "toppings bowl".
Once I get home with my veggies, I chop them up and put them in a bowl with lemon juice.



This is my toppings bowl from this week.
It is just grilled chicken, tomatoes, and apples.
I like this because it is fast and I don't have to
get a knife and cutting board dirty everyday.
Something else that works for me is my dressing sprayer.
I have salad spritzers from the store and they are great to switch things up.

Most of the time, I like it plain and simple.
I put olive oil in a spray bottle and sprits my salad with that
 insted of trying not to over pour from the bottle.


Just keep it all together in the fridge and
you can make a salad and clean up in under a minute!

1 comment:

gotjoy3 said...

I have been trying to eat more salad. I like the idea of making your own spritz. Thanks.