Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Natural Dentist


Do you have bleeding gums?
I do... It runs in the family.

I decided to take on a review for the Natural Dentist.
I thought it would be worth a try.

Here is some info from the site.

You are right to take bleeding gums seriously.
It is frequently the first sign of gingivitis, which can lead
 to tooth loss and more serious conditions requiring surgery.

It is never "normal" for your gums to bleed,
no matter how hard you brush.

Bleeding gums aren’t always obvious and may first show as pink spit,
 red floss or reddish marks on hard food, like apples.

Gum disease, left untreated, can lead to bad breath,
infection, tooth loss, bone deterioration and surgery.

Gum disease is linked to more severe conditions
 including heart disease, diabetes and cancer.


Daily use of Healthy Gums has been clinically
 proven to reduce gingivitis and gingival bleeding.

It is the only leading mouth rinse containing aloe vera
at a level that has been proven effective for bleeding gums.

It does not contain alcohol, which can irritate mouth tissue.

Nor does it contain harsh chemicals,
artificial dyes or artificial flavorings.

The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Anti gingivitis Rinse
 provides the fresh breath of other mouth rinses and
 it can keep your bleeding gums from coming back.


I really liked it a lot. The flavor was not what I was expecting,
It isn't bad at all but it doesn't have that typical overwhelming mint flavor.

Since there is no alcohol it doesn't burn and the aloe helps so much.
I have to say, I am a fan.



I was sent the product mentioned above
 free of charge in exchange for an honest review.
No monetary compensation was received.
All opinions are my own and yours may differ.

No comments: