Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In our homeschool this week…

This week has been full of storms.
Since we are done with this years school work, 
Captain is just reading... a lot.
He is so ready to start second grade so we will 
start our spelling and reading next week.


I have been trying to get the kids outside as much as possible.
When it is not raining, it is beautiful!

I got Sissy enrolled into her homeschool program for next year.
She is so excited!

We got a new "Indoor P.E. Program".
I picked up the UFC workout for the Xbox.
The kids love it.
It wears them out fast and they are learning new things.


Ninja's T-ball practice started.
It looks like it is going to be a great season!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We took a trip to the local plat farm to pick up some pretties for the porch.
 The kids love planting anything.
They are always so proud after they are done.
Things I’m working on…

It is spring cleaning time in our house.
I am happy to get some stuff out of the house!
I got all of last year's stuff cleaned out of the "classroom".
We are ready to move on. :)
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

From e-tells-tales.com

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

What fun you all have!

Jennifer said...

I was thinking about when my 12 year old was in t-ball just this morning. Goodness they are little at that age!

Susan Case said...

Hi Megan - I'm your newest follower from No Time For Flashcards or Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents and Teachers. We homeschooled our daughter from middle school on. We had a wonderful time. It was great fun! I'll check out your Pinterest board too.

gotjoy3 said...

Awesome days....I love the way your front porch looks it is so inviting.

The Adventurer said...

Finished with school already, I am impressed:) THanks for linking up to the home school field trip hop