Monday, March 12, 2012

Country Project

I got an email a couple of weeks ago from my friend, Susan.
 "Monkey" was doing a report over a country and she wanted Captain
to get in on the fun so that the kids could have a presentation meeting.
Of course we wanted in on the fun!
Captain went through several different options before he FINALLY picked France.
Captain's did a great job on his report. He was so proud of it!
It was pretty short and sweet. Here is what he wrote:
France is a large country in Europe. They speak french.
Bonjour means hello!
The Eiffel Tower is my favorite thing in France.
You can find it in Paris!
Paris is the capital of France!
France is known for its cheese. There are more than 350 kind!
Did you know that brown bears and wolves live in France?

I made clementine strawberry clafoutis for his snack.
It was actually really good.
Hubby and the kids have already asked to make it again! lol


"Monkey" picked Japan!

She brought candy sushi and noodles with chipsticks for snack!
The kids loved it!

They all learned and had to much fun!

7 comments:

gotjoy3 said...

How wonderful. My kids and I were talking about doing some studies on countries.

gotjoy3 said...

How wonderful. My kids and I were talking about doing some studies on countries.

Marissa said...

what a super cool and neat idea!!! i want some of that sushi!

Misty said...

What a COOL project!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

That's a neat project!

Jennifer said...

I love this! We'll have to try it with our cousins.

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :) new follower!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com