Thursday, February 2, 2012

M.I.A.

Hey guys and gals!

 I have been getting on my blog less and less over the past few weeks.
We have been so busy and now T-ball season is just around the corner!

 I will be back on with more crafts and recipes.

 I will continue to do my mother's homeschool journal.
 I love this because it is a great way for me to look
back and see what we were doing on what week.
 If you teach your children at home, I highly recommend it!

Anyways! I am going to pick the winner of the Kirkland's
giveaway and one of you will be getting an email soon!
We have a few more giveaways coming soon as well!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

ah, we all understand that life gets busy, especially with those cute kiddos ;) hope you're doing good.

LambAround said...

I hope you're enjoying your bloggy vacation. If you're still checking your comments, I just wanted to swing by and let you know that you've been nominated for the Best in Show award on my blog! Congrats and good luck :)