Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 

In my life this week…

We had another great week.
The boys went to the police department with
Dad to learn all kinds of fun things.
I caught Ninja doing a quick work out...

Then I caught him checking out his muscles when he was done.
lol Love him.

In our homeschool this week…

We have finished up all of Captian's science and history for this year. I got some goodies from my sister for history so we are about to start a new history lesson and I found some great things for science!

Math: We are learning to tell time.
Science: We are learning about measurements.


English: We are almost done with all of our fairy tales and we are really just practicing reading. Captain is reading 2-3 books a day and we are reading small chapter book every 2 days. We got a new book on reading comprehension and phonics to work on as well.


This week we got to study at the library between speech and story time.
The kids loved the change of scenery. :)


They were so happy to see their cousins at story time!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Going to see Nana, Pop, Uncle Zac, and Uncle Shane!

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

I have learned that cleaning before school is pointless.
How in the world do we make such a mess? lol

4 comments:

Marissa said...

fun and busy lives :)

LOVE the flexing and working on his muscles...little, tough guy!

Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction said...

Ha...I love the little man striking a pose and showing off his muscles. That's fantastic. Sounds like a really productive week - messes will wait. The really great stuff doesn't happen in clean houses (at least, that's what I tell myself!)

Kristie said...

I love candidly catching moments in photos. So cute!

Julie said...

Thank you for reminding me. I think a trip to our library might be in order.