Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 
In our homeschool this week…

Math- Addition and Subtraction
Science- Grouping Animals
LA- Different Sounds
History- Holidays
Art- Celery Stamping

Person of the Month:
Each month we will study about one interesting person.
Abraham Lincoln.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We will go to a wildlife museum today and look at animal's teeth.
The kids will determine what foods they eat and graph it.
My favorite thing this week was…
Our park dates. It has been a beautiful week.
I’m reading…
Christy
By: Catherine Marshall

I’m grateful for…
All of our family time.

I’m praying for…
My family.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

"Wake up and Live"... LOVE IT!

Misty said...

LOVE your quote!

Amy said...

Love that you pick one famous person to study each month. Might have to "steal" that idea :)

Thanks for sharing

Adventure Academy Mom said...

Great blog. I love homeschooling. I am a new follower.