Friday, January 13, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week…

We have had a great week.
I am so surprised since it was our first
 full week back on schedule!

In our homeschool this week…
We have been speding a lot more time out
side before it really turns into Winter around here.

Math- Fractions

Science- Animals

Social Studies- Maps, Globe, Compass Rose.

Reading- Kid's choice of books. Take test online.

Life Skills- The boys have been woking with the
bow and arrow and the BB gun.
Target practice is their favorite activity right now.
We also made special treats this week.

My favorite thing this week was…

Life Skills.
Cap and Ninja broke out the bow and arrow and the BB gun.
They both have serious aim.
 

Things I’m working on…

Getting us back on track.
Hub is going back to days so I have to change our routine up again.
 I am so not complaining but it is a chore. ;)

I’m reading…

Now that the holidays are over, I am looking for more books for myself!
Anyone have any ideas or read anything great lately?

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Find it here.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I bet your boys are having a blast with the bows and arrows and BB guns. :-) My DS can never resist that kind of stuff.

Mama Bird said...

Love this picture of your son doing archery, we do lots of archery around here.

Sounds like a great week glad you are on track, we are near the track but have been having problems catching the train if you know what I mean.

Julie said...

The archery looks like fun. We haven't done that one.

Our Side of the Mountain said...

Looks like a wonderful mix of hands-on and book learning! Perfect! And enjoying those lingering nice days! Woot!