Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What we have been up to.

December is always wild around here.
We have birthdays, family Christmas X5. So I have been all over the place.

I wish I could show you all of the Christmas gifts that I have made.
My family reads my blog so I cant share :(

Here is one of my favorite pins that I made last week!


Tonight was family movie night.
Kung Fu Panda 2, Lo Mein, Fortune Cookies... :)

Chippy has been keeping me busy with lots of extra cleaning up.
He got caught flying across the living room this morning.

We have got to see so much family. It has been great!




We had a night out with great friends. The boys got to play in the snow.
This could be as close as they get to snow the way this year is going.
Almost 70 degrees tomorrow! :(








I cant believe that I forgot to post my Homeschool Mother's Journal last week.
We just started a new curriculum this week and Cap loves it!

I just got out a HUGE Scentsy order and have more headed this way so my down time has been used to distribute product rather than to post on my blog.
 It will slow down so much in a couple of weeks.

I have a couple of giveaways that will post after Christmas as well as the new Cravebox, Birchbox, and another "secret" box review. It's going to be fun! :)



1 comment:

Marissa said...

such a happy family! And great pictures too :)

Ok, where'd ya get the batman beanie hat? MY BOYS WOULD FLIP!!!