Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Purex Triple Action Liquid Review


I have always been a fan of Purex. I got an email with an opportunity to review the new Triple Action liquid and I thought that it would be great to try on my husbands uniforms.

Hubby get DIRTY at work so it was a perfect challenge. Once Fedex showed up at the door, it was laundry time!

Hubby and I were very happy with the outcome. I tried it with out my Purex Crystals and didn't have that strong great smell that I wanted but they were clean and didn't have that yucky smell that the fire-resistant uniforms seem to hold. The next time I used it, I tossed in my crystals too and they smelled better than ever!

I usually have to keep a bottle of expensive detergent on hand for him because my homemade detergent isn't strong enough for the nasty that he gets into. I will be keeping this on hand for now on. It worked great and the price tag is much better on my wallet. :)



More Info from the site:

New & Improved Formula
Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula across the entire liquid detergent line. This new and improved Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex’s promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean, and as always, for half the price of the leading brand!

Same Great Value

Over the past year our R&D scientists have been working hard to create an even better Purex formula. And not just a better formula, but one that will continue to deliver the value that Purex stands for. We’re mindful of our consumers’ pocketbooks, and we’re committed to bringing them a great product at a great value. The new Purex Triple Action formula is just that. It’s an even better clean, for half the price of the leading brand.
Coming to a Store Near You
New Purex Triple Action leverages the best parts of our current formula, combined with new additions, to deliver great cleaning plus improved brightening power. This new formula will be rolled out across our liquid detergent line this fall, so you’ll soon find it in your favorite variety!
Just like all of our current detergents, new Purex Triple Action has been specifically formulated to work in both traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers. This ensures that Purex is always available to our consumers, no matter your type of washer.

Thank you Purex for the opportunity to try this product.
 All opinions are my own and yours may differ.
No monetary compensation was received. 

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love Purex and I'm sure I'll be trying this one too :)