Friday, December 16, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In our homeschool this week…
This week we started a new online curriculum. Captain loves it because he loves to on the computer. I also gathered a bunch of books that he can test on. This week has been a little slow. We have really just been reviewing all the things that we have learned this year and he has taken a few test so that I can be sure he knows and understands everything before we move on.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing...
It is Christmas and this time of year is all about family time! I am so excited to go and see ALL of my family this weekend!

My favorite thing this week was…
Getting to see Ninja sing at the assisted living,
our Christmas party, and Family Nights!



Things I’m working on…
Lesson Plans and lots of them. :)

I’m grateful for…
All of our family being together.

I’m praying for…
Safe Travels

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the mustaches! Stopping by from HMJ. Enjoy your holidays!