Monday, December 5, 2011

Easy Day Hair.


So this is not my normal thing... but I have had numerous compliments on my hair from my Christmas cards and the mustache picture on my side bar. I have the easiest hair do... ever. So I decided to show you how easy.


I section my hair off in 4 different parts so that I can be sure to get all of it. One section at a time, I put a chunk of hair in my flat iron. I close the iron at the root and keeping enough pressure on the iron to keep my hair in there but not pull it out, I spin the iron around in circles until my my ends roll right out of the iron.
(Just like you would if you were trying to do spiral curls with a curling iron)

I have looked everywhere and cant find a video for you.
I do mine like this because I don't want it curly, just light waves.


It ends up looking like this.


After I am done, I run my fingers through it and spray it with a little hair spray.

Told you it was so simple. ;)

10 comments:

GirlRural.com said...

Your hair does look great. Sometimes we all need a little tutorial to figure these things out. I'm horrible with makeup application and hair styles so I salute you!

MrsFoxsSweets said...

Found you from A Little Birdie Told Me! This is such a great idea and using a flat iron too, who would have thought! I am going to have to try it!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute hair! Thanks for linking up to Sew Chatty! I'm featuring you on the FB page today! http://www.facebook.com/SewChatty

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

That does sound easy! Thanks for sharing!

MizFit said...

pleasecometomyhouserightnow.

Becolorful said...

How cute are you? Love you. Love your hair. So glad you linked up to this week's Motivated Monday at BeColorful.
Pam

Marissa said...

your hair looks SO great! Even if I followed your directions, I'd still screw it up and mine would look like a mess!!!

Megan said...

so cute. I've been cursed/blessed with naturally curly hair, but I love yours...

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Jenn "Rook No. 17" said...

Beautiful! I'm going to have to give this a try when my hair gets a little longer!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Congrats - you had the most clicked link at my party last week! I guess we all want tips on how to do our hair :)

Jennifer Juniper