Friday, December 16, 2011

Cravebox December 2011


I am so excited to show you my newest CRAVE.

Unwrap 4-5 hand-selected products each month
Discover the most crave-worthy food, beauty & home products
Delivered to your door for one superbly low price
Free shipping
$10 a month.



This box was $10, the retail value of the lotion is $54.
Wow.

Mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm

I am loving the way that this is making my skin feel. I have very dry skin and I know how to really appreciate a good moisturizer. HOWEVER. I am not loving the smell. It is not awful but it reminds me of a lotion that my grandmother use to rub on her elbows...

Baci Chocolate Truffles

Yum. The kids and I tried them today and they are delish. They are really the same as my mother's favorite candy. These would make GREAT stocking stuffers!

OPI Nic's Sticks

I am not the biggest fan of polish sticks. I like them for convenience but they will never take the place of my regular polish. This one is a dark blue and I think I will be passing it on to Sissy. She will love it.

BiC Pens

I have read several complaints about getting pens in our boxes but I have to say... I love them. I am all for using the free pens that I get from random companies but these are so pretty! I am putting them on my Scentsy order clip boards.

Perugina Chocolate Bars

I am poping this in Hub's stocking. I cant eat plain chocolate, it will hurt my stomach. I will let you know how much he enjoys it after the holidays.

Over all, I am really happy with my Cravebox. I will be sticking around.
There is currently a waiting list for cravebox but you can get on it.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Great post! I went to the site but, it says they are sold out for December. Would love to get in for January!

ashallann said...

I tried to sign up right after I saw your post about it, hoping I can get in for the January crave box!

Marissa said...

very cool!! I'm off to check out this and the waiting list :(

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

That's really neat!

Anonymous said...

I гeally love youг blog.. Pleasаnt colors & thеme.

Did you сreate this amazing sіte уourself?
Pleaѕе reply back as Ι'm looking to create my very own website and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos!

Here is my site: Suggested Webpage