Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Softlips Review

I have always loved Softlips.
When I got the opportunity to review a few of their new scents,
I was so excited!

My favorite is the Sugar and Spice.
I am just in love with it. It smells like... the holidays.
I wear it everyday and will for sure purchase it again.

I also tried the Sugar Cookie that is FANTASTIC, and the Sugar Plum Berry that smells like my childhood favorite. The Winter Mint was sent with Hubby to work. We had some cold weather move in so I stuck it in his lunch box to keep his lips... perfect. ;) He loves the smell of it and it makes his lips so soft with out turning them pink and glossy.

I love that there are dual packs. I can keep one in the car, one in my purse,
one by my bed, and so on! I never have to go with out.
Now throughout the holiday/winter season, there will be select
dual-packs at stores such as Walmart, Target, and Rite Aid for $3.99.

There is also a Winter 5-Pack that’s available exclusively in the Softlips
 online store, Softlips.com that offers all four winter flavors and a
bonus flavor of Mint with a Hint of Vanilla.
This set is packaged in a festive, blue sachet for $9.99

Softlips make great gift ideas.

Glamorous Stocking Stuffers:
Holiday stockings are an easy way to stash a variety of beauty goodies.
You can find a glittery stocking to fill with pretty presents that pamper such as
makeup brushes, shimmery jewelry, nail products for a manicure and Softlips lip balm.

Glamorous Stocking Stuffers:

Holiday stockings are an easy way to stash a variety of beauty goodies.
 You can find a glittery stocking to fill with pretty presents that
pamper such as makeup brushes, shimmery jewelry,
 nail products for a manicure and Softlips lip balm.
Stylish Gift Wrapping: 
No matter what the gift is, with just a few simple steps you can transform an ordinary gift to an extraordinary gift. Add a touch of glam or beauty to your gift by attaching a pair of shimmery earrings or bangle bracelets to the ribbon or look for beauty products with peg holes in the card, like Softlips lip balm, and attach it to the ribbon on the gift bag or present.

Watch this video for some more great ideas!

I was sent the products mentioned above for my review.
All opinions are my own and yours may differ. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comment:

Curbstone Homestead said...

Thanks for the support during the fasting!! Day 2 is going pretty good so far... what caused you to get sick?