Monday, November 7, 2011

Maybelline gave me soft lips and great lashes!

Heads up, it is not easy taking make up pictures... ;)

I got a very, very, very generous buzz kit in from Bzz Agent and Maybelline today!

It was loaded down with Maybelline's new Baby Lips and Lots of Lashes. I was so excited about it that I decided to try it out tonight before our scout meeting!


Baby Lips is a renew formula that offers 8 hours
of hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

They come in bright colors like Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch, and Grape Vine. It also comes in Quenched and Peppermint that are color free!

Cherry Me was my favorite!


It is not super dark like a lipstick. It makes my lips feel silky smooth and the color looks natural and has a bit of a shine. I LOVE this lip balm!

The pink punch will be for Sissy. She has just started wearing make up. Just gloss and mascara. Pink Punch is a sweet pink that will not make her look loaded down with make up!

Like Maybelline on facebook to get $1.00 off of baby lips!


I also broke out the mascara!

The small applicator makes it easy to get the look you want. You can add as many coats as you would like to achieve your look with out having to wait on it to dry in between!

Seeing these bottles with the hot pink and green took me back to when I started wearing make up. I don't know of any girl who has never owned Maybelline great lash mascara! It was my first!

This is another great option for Sissy and any other girl just starting to wear make up. The small brush will help keep them from getting mascara all over the place and to get all of their lashes!

I am just so excited about these new products!
To find out more visit Maybelline New York by clicking here.

I received several products to conduct this review from Bzz Agent and Maybelline.
No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.