Friday, November 25, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In our homeschool this week…

Math-Subtraction
Language Arts- Familiar Stories.
*Chicken Little, Cinderella, and Goldilocks and the 3 bears*
Geography-Reading Maps and All about Asia.
Science- Extinct, wild, and domestic animals.
Life Skills- Make cookie dough.

Art- Modpodge letter for the classroom using coffee
and old torn up book pages. *This book was saved from
the garbage for crafts, we didn't just tear up a book. ;)*

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Arkansas to see some family!
 
 

My favorite thing this week was…
The kids loved going to the musical.
 
I loved seeing long distance family.

I’m cooking…
All things Christmas

I’m grateful for…
My Family.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Another great one from Etsy.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I like your quote! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

PrairieJenn said...

Love the Modgepodge letter! I think we'll try something like that for our loft area upstairs. Thanks for sharing.

We also visited family in Arkansas for Thanksgiving:)

Annie Kate said...

It looks like you had fun in Arkansas!

I love the moustaches on your family. :) My son, the one I have to upgrade my French for, needs to shave for real. Sigh, they grow up so quickly!

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Annie Kate
PS I'm your latest follower.