Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide #2

I looked at my stats today and I have several people leaving my blog to visit the Etsy shops that I posted in the first Holiday Gift Guide! Yay! Here are a few more sites that have great gifts!

LuciusArt has tons and tons of art that I am in love with.

Slow Dancing Utensils Spoon and Fork 8x10 PrintSet of (3) 8x10 Art Prints - Be Awesome Today, Make Your own Luck, Do GoodNinjas and Robots are Friends 8x10 Art Print - Green Cartoon Illustration

Rainbow Swirlz has great gift ideas for the girl in your life.
She has things that I would buy for my mom, myself, and my daughter!
As I am sure you have figured out, I am a huge bird fan. I am in love...
Mustache Robot Bella Slouchy Wideneck SweaterBlack Bird American Apparel HoodieBlack Bird American Apparel Scarf

I am having a major scarf obsesh this year and I about died when I found JANNY'S GIRL.
These lace scarves take my breath away!
French Vanilla Lace Scarf  with RufflesWinterberry Red Lace Ruffled Scarf....New for Christmas....Extra LongGrey Lace Ruffle Scarf....Ultra Soft

2 comments: