Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas time is here...

Since we are cutting a tree this year, we have to wait to put a tree out.
After Hubs went out of town, the kids and I pulled out some of the Christmas totes.
We will just frame this from last year and put
 it where the tree will go until we go get one. lol

Cap put out Grandma's nutcracker, Charles Dickens, and the welcome sign.



Then the boys decided to make a Christmas tree
with their sticks to surprise Daddy.
They used the tree skirt and all... ;)

Then they put up Daddy's Christmas Story Tree.
His Favorite.



7 comments:

Amy said...

I love the stick tree!! Have a great weekend!

Kristina said...

Saw your post when I was linking up at Local Fun for Kids-- your christmas tree and decorations are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

Kristina

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

Isn't it so much fun to get all the Christmas decorations out?!?! What fun! Thanks for linking up to TGIF & we'll see you next week! Don't forget to enter for a chance to Guest Post & Have your blog featured on my sidebar for the entire month of December - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/2011/11/thank-you-want-to-guest-post.html
Beth =-)

Kristie said...

I love the decorations! I have to add that the pics of you and your family in the sidebar with the mustaches are a so cute...and clever ;).

It's a Crafty Life said...

Nothing like a fresh cut tree! I love getting out my decorations too, but I usually have to wait until December unless I want to hear my husband grumble, ha! ;-)

Carrie said...

I agree, fresh cut is best! Your newest GFC follower, Carrie

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

Great decorations! I can't wait to get my tree up!