Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Gift Guide. Scentsy.

As we are getting closer and closer to Christmas,
the stores are getting more and more crowded!
There are great gifts for the whole family at Scentsy!

I love the Charity Warmer!


And this precious plug in called Taro.


Scentsy Buddies are awesome for the kids.
 It is a stuffed toy that will make their room smell great!

If you are looking for a great way to make extra Christmas cash,
find out about selling Scentsy here.
 Feel Free to contact me with any questions you may have at
 mommyminded at gmail dot com

2 comments:

Marissa said...

that picture of the first warmer...I have that one! Love it! My favorite scent right now-pumpkin roll!

GirlRural.com said...

My neighbor is hosting a craft party and I heard there would be a Scentsy seller there. I haven't yet purchased anything from the company so I'm eager to check it out.