Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend projects and finds!

I am so excited about all the greatness we found this weekend!
I went to a church yard sale and found 4 school uniforms (2 with tags and the other 2 looked brand new) for 50 cents each. They are in the wash.
THEN!
We went to one of Captian's friends garage sale and got these 2 jack o lantern night lights...
...this new lantern, tea lights to go with it, and 2 more pumpkins for our fall decor...

I love that I can plug them in on the porch and don't have to worry about them rotting or catching anything on fire before Halloween. ;)

All for ...$3.00. What What!

Then I stopped by one of our thrift stores and picked up these Uppercase living vinyls for $1.00.
Yes, $1.00 for Uppercase living. I was stoked.



 Already put one to use!
I finished up the morning with some super cheap frames to display some of my favorite printables from one of my favorite blogs!
The "Mustache, respect it" for my boys room to go with the famous mustache picture of them.


Perfect for the boy's room.


Here are a few more of my framed printables from Taidye Original!



I had to take all of these pictures with my IPhone today because my camera is charging for this weekend. While I was uploading them, I found this...

...lol. This is what you get when you let your children take pictures with your phone.

2 comments:

taidyeoriginal said...

THank you so much for all of the link love! I adore all the ways you have used the printables. Especially the mustache print. :) Your fall decor is awesome too! Great deals!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! said...

Those are some great finds! Everything looks so pretty!