Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Establishment.

I am so excited about the plate stand that I got from an awesome garage sale!

Hubs broke my old one on accident one day so I have had my establishment sign put away until I got another one!

It was gold and I don't do gold.

I shot it with black and it looks perfect!


I have had questions before about my sign so I decided to tell you about it really quick.


You can find family establishment signs everywhere now.
I didn't want to pay a fortune for mine so I bought a floor tile from Lowed for less than $2.00 and had vinyl cut in the font and colors that I liked. I paid $12.00 for everything about 5 years ago so I am sure that it is even cheaper now! ;) The tile is light so it works better than heavy wood or metal on my stand.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

i have one of these two...but really love yours on tile. mine is on wood plaque. Super cute idea and love the new stand!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! said...

That looks great!