Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Card Night!


Of course we love our family fun nights. Most of all,
we love our super duper random family fun nights...
Tonight was Italian Card Night?

Hub took pictures for me because he knows that I haven't posted anything all week.
OMG. He is so awesome. lol



Spaghetti...


Cannoli Parfaits
(Ricotta, Honey, Dark Chocolate Chips, Almond Cookies!)


Slap Jack and Go Fish!


I took the phone away from Hubs so that I could snag
a pic but he was laughing the whole time! lol love.


We had to finish up with a favorite!
YOU GUESSED IT!


Who guessed that there would end up being a funny pic of me?


I love watching my kids laugh at me...

10 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Looks like a fun and successful family night to me =)

Shiloh said...

What a fun evening!:)

Littlefoot said...

What great fun... something your children will remember for a long time. Kudos to you and your hubby for being great role models!!
[[Hugs]]
Linda

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

LOVE it! We are big fans here of Family Game Night & Family Movie Night!! Time goes by quickly & I intend to soak it up & make the most of every second. I would love for you to link this & other kid-friendly stuff at my TGIF Linky Party on Friday - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties
~Beth

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

sounds like a fab night! Love all you put into it! AWESOME! :)

Thanks for sharing at the Sunday Showcase - love the idea of fun family nights and this was a great one.

Bern

Aimee from Classified: Mom said...

What a fun idea! We love family fun nights! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us on The Sunday Showcase

Carrie said...

You officially just ignited the dream of someday having family game night with my crew! The kids are 1 and 3 so it feels like that will be in forever, bu I know it will feel like minutes before we are chowing down and having family game night together.

Thanks for linking up to Refresh Your Nest Friday!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! said...

That looks like so much fun! Great idea!

Julie@teachinggoodeaters said...

Your family fun nights look like so much fun! You've given me something to aspire to. By the way, canoli parfaits sound amazing... do you have a recipe you can share??

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Your family nights look like so much fun and involve great family time. Family game night is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!