Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birds and Blue

We have been so busy that I have not had a chance to do my crafts or recipe post.  My decor post went great last month so I decided to do another one since they are so fast!

I love birds. So much so, it was my first tattoo...


We have random little birds, nest, branches and birdcages all over.
Here are a few.

Bird in my heritage wall, by my Grandma Birdie.
See more on this project here.


My custom vinyl from Dali. They did such a great job!
Read more about that here.


Big birdcage on porch.


Bird and nest printables from one of my favorite bloggers.
Read more about that here.

Twigs gifted to my by my boys. :)
Bird from Sissy.


More birds.

I noticed while I was taking bird pictures that I have started adding a lot more blue. Funny since I am not a HUGE blue fan. It does go really well with all the white in my house.









4 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Everything looks wonderful. Love your little blue bird. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

folkhaven said...

What a lovely collection of everything bird! I especially like the "Please excuse the mess..." sign, I think I need to make one of those for my home. From your photos your home doesn't seem too messy though!

Jenn "Rook No. 17" said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful collection on "A Little Birdie Told Me..." Tuesday at Rook No. 17!

I can't wait to see what you have in store this week!

Cheers!

Jenn

Jaime said...

Hi, I'm Jaime. I run a blog called The Dress-up Drawer and I was just passing through. Love your blog!
I have a great giveaway going on right now for a personalized platter from The Southern Belle Boutique and just thought it might interest you. Thanks for letting me say hi!

http://thedressupdrawer.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-and-giveaway-southern-belle.html