Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Love Fall.



 
Our fall traditions.


Spidey seems to be moving all over the place this year. :)


Random pumpkins scattered all over the house.


Mums in full bloom.


Candy Corn



The kid's silly little pranks that they try to scare me with.
The hand is epic. It will forever have a place in our home. lol


The smell of the house when it is filled
with the scents of fall flavors!


One of the biggest things I love about Fall is that
my house number plates finally math the colors of the decor! :)





9 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

What fun your fall decorating is. Love all the bright colors and your house number plates are clever! Hmmm...I think I have a plate holder like that in my stash....

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

I love your house number plates! What a cute idea!

Katie said...

I love fall for all the reasons above. The colors, the fun pranks, the CANDY CORN for sure! :) Pumpkins, wonderful smells...cooler weather..the beauty of creation.

:) Great post to remind me of what this season holds for me!

www.brewingdaily.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

I love the plates! I love fall too...bring it on!!!

Mommy's Sippy Cup said...

How fun! I love all of your decor!!

Andrea @ Bubblewrapp'd said...

I love the house numbers on the plates! That's a great idea!

PS... Yayyy! It totally made my day to catch a glimpse of one my blocks in the midst of your lovely decor! :)

Audrey said...

Never thought of hanging the plates outside! Great way to showcase your house number!
www.oneshoeparenting.blogspot.com

Michelle {Fun On A Dime} said...

What a fun way to use plates!

Chantelle @ Mommyx3=Insanity said...

Love the house number plates!!! I found you on the organize and decorate everything Link Party.