Thursday, September 22, 2011

Decor!

While going through this weeks linkys, some of my favorite post were decor related!

I got so many ideas from some of my favorite blogs!
I decided to do my own post this week,
 in hopes that some of my bloggy friends would do the same!

I picked photos and my favorite room.

Here are some of my favorite pictures in the house, and favorite word art!

Watching us grow.

Doing.


My favorite works of art. :)


My heritage wall.
(Our parents and grandparents.
I couldnt get all the pictures in one shot)




At the end of the day, I am beat. I love crawling in bed to read or watch a movie when Hubby is home.
My favorite room in my house... is my room. :)


It is simple, clean, and relaxing for me.

A plain, TALL, fluffy bed covered in white, a reading lamp or two, and a photo of my favorite man.







10 comments:

Anna said...

I LOVE the wall with all the old pictures! Your room is to die for. This is a great post!

TV's Take said...

Love the heritage wall! I also love that you put a mirror above each lamp in the bedroom. Have a great weekend

Shabby Chic Sandy said...

Love the picture wall!

paige said...

Love that gallery wall...so pretty! I would love for you to link up to my new linky party -

Creative Genius @ http://www.thecreativepaige.com

Megan said...

great picture wall. We have a similar thing on a dresser in the entryway.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Lovely!!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Brave Brooke said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures of your home! This is great inspiration!

Marissa said...

LOVE all of the decor! Ok, I need tips on the heritage wall...LOVE IT! I mean, seriously...I wanna work on that this week and have it ready when we move in January! did you do something to the pictures or just scan and have them printed? love it.

Jacqueline said...

love your wall art! Thank you for sharing at Simply Creations Link Party!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)