Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Schedule Bracelet!


I cant believe that school is here and Sissy is officially out of elementary school and is starting middle school!

 
We went to register today and she is so worried about loosing her schedule and getting lost so I made an extra copy and put it in a page protector in her note book and came up with this for the first couple of days of school.

A schedule Bracelet!
 

 
 
I typed up her scheudle on the computer...

 
 
added a back and laminated it...
(I used tape because I ran out of laminate paper!)

 
 
punched a whole on both ends, and tied both ends together with ribbon!

 
 
Sissy loves it and she wont have to carry her schedule around and worry about loosing it!
 
I know that this is one of the more simple crafts I have ever done but I am sharing because she thought it was genius...lol... and thought it would be worth telling all of my "moms" about! You could really play around with this and make it really cute and special. I am keeping hers simple because we are in uniforms and we don't want to call attention to anything that a teacher might think is distracting...

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love this! My son is starting high school and has an A schedule and a B schedule to keep track of. I used your idea but made it into a 2-sided bookmark. He thanked me for not making it a bracelet. Lol!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

That's a great idea! I hope she has a wonderful first day!