Saturday, August 20, 2011

Changes...


A big thank you for the sweet messages about Hubby's job!

It is going to be bringing big changes to our home. In 7 years, we have spent 2 nights apart and it was a must for my job. Now Hub is going to be away pretty often so we are all a little freaked out.


Since I will have some alone time during the week, I will have some extra time to post and catch up on emails. When he is home, the computer will be on lock down to make the most of our time together.

 
I finally got my room just the way I wanted it...
 now I wont have my favorite part with me every night...
:(


I think we are dealing with the current changes the best that we can. He cant wear any jewelry on the job at all so we got our wedding rings tattooed... fixed that problem, didn't we. lol I really appreciate all of the support and love that I have been getting from all of my bloggy friends!

5 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I love that you tattooed your wedding rings since he can't wear jewelry. What a creative thought!

Miller Racing Family said...

I also love the tattoo rings. I have always said wedding rings would be the only tattoo I would get. I also love the headboard idea.
Blessings on the big changes!

Therapist San Francisco said...

Love the wedding tattoo idea! I'm going to try to talk my husband into something like that... :D

Marissa said...

wow, can't wear jewelry and yall solved that problem :) Sometimes change is good, but yes I'm sure its hard without having him there as much. Your room looks SO good though! Here's hoping you all are adjusting to the new way of life!!!

Mallory said...

The bedroom looks beautiful. Best wishes with your new life adjustment.