Sunday, July 24, 2011

Portable Homework Center

The Homework Station has been a big hit on Mommy Minded
and Pinterest so I decided to share one more thing.

I have a bunch of home school followers and I had a couple of
 people mention that they don't have a space for a homework
station so I decided to show you another option.

This is a "portable homework Center".  You can hide it in a cabinet when you
are not using it or take it where ever the kids decide to do their
homework that day. If you have kids that are not in school,
 this is great for a "Portable art center".



I bought this at a thrift store for 50 cents.
I was told it was for picnics and camping.

Rather that paper plates, ketchup, mustard, and napkins...
I used it for markers, crayons, chalk, glue, scissors, notebook paper, and pencils!


5 comments:

meg + andy said...

ooo great idea- i bet i could find one of those with all the summer sale stuff out now. :)

Sparkling said...

Wow, I wish every family had one of these so my students would actually do their homework!!

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

this is a great way to keep all these items tidy & within easy reach!

This would actually be great not only for homeschool, and HW but even in the classroom - I used to use similar bathroom caddy's for all the pencils & crayons, markers!

Would love for you to share on the Sunday Showcase (open thru Thurs.) http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-showcase-kid-friendly-linky.html

Bernadette

Just Jaime said...

Great idea!

Pamela said...

Awesome idea. This could be used for a portable office, too. Love the idea.