Sunday, July 10, 2011

Art Party *Updated*


Over the past couple of weeks, my dear friend Susan (You can find her here!)and I have been planning an Arts and Crafts party for our kids. My kids had no idea that it was coming so you can only imagine the excitement that they expressed through out the day! We are going to let the pictured tell the story.

Enjoy.

*Update*

I got a few emails wanting details because some of you are wanting to do this! How Fun!

Susan and I both chose a couple of snacks, a drink, and 4 or 5 crafts for the kids to do. At my house we had dirt and worm parfaits and sparkling cherry limeades.
We painted jewelry boxes and bubble painted stationery to write letters on later. The kids had a water balloon fight and decorated cookies at the "cookie bar". Susan brought over Oreo pops, M&M pretzel bites, and mustaches for pictures! Right after we were done we all drove down the road to the next station. At Susan's we painted rocks, ate pudding pops, picked figs, and had the grand finale, The baby shampoo slip and slide -shaving cream fight!

We all had a blast and didnt even do all of our crafts!

Other crafts that were planned were MIY Sidewalk Chalk, MIY Bubble Gum, and more snacks!
The kids got busy swinging over the lake and digging out toys that we didnt get around to everything so that just means that we have to do this again!























 What a awesome day!

13 comments:

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

Wowzers. What a day you all planned. I'm sure your kids had a blast!
I completely forgot about those yummy treats; pretzels with the hershey kiss in the middle melted with a little chocolate on top. I'm gonna make those again soon.

Megan said...

Oh my goodness you are a fun mom!

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

What a great day-full of fun & memories for all!
xo

Need to Get ME Back said...

aw how cute!! Now I totally want those pretzel things... :)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

What a great idea! It looks like they had a wonderful time!

katie said...

Oh, wow, my kids would have a blast doing all of that!

Amanda said...

Holy Cow! That looks like so much fun! I bet your kids were in heaven!

Amanda said...

Holy Cow! That looks like so much fun! I bet your kids were in heaven all day long!

Tiff said...

What fun!!!! Stopping by from TGIF Linky Party

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

What a fun idea! Love the worm dirt cups & bubble painting! readers -
Thanks for linking up to TGIF =-)
Beth =-)

Shiloh said...

Such a fun day!

Julie@teachinggoodeaters said...

Looks like such a fun day!

Aimee from Classified: Mom said...

Great round up of ideas! Looks like fun ;-) Thank you for sharing your ideas with us on The Sunday Showcase