Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back to School Pictures

Since we have 3 kiddos, school pictures are
 just way to expensive to buy every year.

I am room mom for the kids so I am at all the events to
take pictures of everything but I still like to have individual
pictures of the kids to see how much they change from year to year.

Here are the boys pictures for this year.
We will do Sissy's this week when she decides if
she is going to cut her hair or not. lol

This year's pictures are super simple but I love them. :)




7 comments:

Marissa said...

LOVE THEM!!! Super cute :)

Miss S. said...

Great idea!

Yes! Yolanda said...

I LOVE this idea! So simple but ingenious!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm your newest follower. Stop by if you get a chance.

FrouFrouBritches said...

Fabulous idea! I'll have four kids in school this year and yes, school pics are CRAZY expensive. I'm totally doing this - just gotta find a concrete wall or giant chalkboard to write on. HA! Thanks for sharing. Your kiddos are PRECIOUS by the way.

Our Crazy Bunch said...

Such a great idea. I can honestly say I am going to be 'borrowing' this idea from you. :)

Misty said...

Thanks for this idea. You inspired my husband and I to take really cool school pics of our three girls. We don't even want to buy the ones they get done at school, not after our awesome pictures we took!

Thanks again!

Kirstin said...

Great idea! I have a wall where I can do this for my daughter when she enters Kindergarten this fall.