Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This Weeks Pinterest Picks!

Here are my top 5 for the week!

#1

The kids are up first! Here is their pick for the week. lol Not suprised!




#2

A project must do. Olive oil in a jar with a photo. I love this!


Pinned by Libby via funkybeardecor.com

#3

 Gift idea. We have a friend that is having some serious medical issues and I was looking for a get well gift and ran across this. This would be awesome for Christmas and easy enough to do for anything else the rest of the year!



#4

Here is the snack we tried this week. We left off the chocolate and the kids loved it!

Pinned by Beccacc from her blog

#5

Last but not least... I almost DIED when this picture came up on my screen. This is, as my husband calls him, "my boyfriend". I don't do the whole celeb crush thing but he loves to jack with me about this man. ;)

This week is a mix of things that have caught my eye.
 After this week I will pick a topic for the top picks!

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

b. lee said...

oh wow * love the olive oil/pic in a jar project * sweet!

Marissa said...

that's fun! That last pic..what a cutie :)