Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not so Wordless Wednesday!

I am so stinkin excited that I cant hardly stand it!

I love how random and spontaneous our family is, most of the time ;). Yesterday Hubby and I were looking at the kids summer want to list, planning our next adventure. Out of no where, Hubby says "I am taking off, plan your road trip". What What!

Here is a few pictures from our last road trip.






We went from Texas to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.

This time I want to go less distance and stop more places along the way. The kids did so good last time and couldn't wait to do it again so I still want to keep the trip short so that they enjoy it and we can continue to do it... every year... ;) lol

I have been asking everyone where they want to go but since it is my birthday weekend, I have to pick. SO! It looks like we are packing up and we will figure it out when we get there! My favorite kind of trip. Now all I need to decide is where to start?

N, S, E or W... What do you think?

6 comments:

Our Crazy Bunch said...

I'd say go north! You could go way north and come to Boston. LOL It is finally warm enough. :)

Miriam said...

How fun!!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

Holly said...

Sounds like tons of fun! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

North, North, North!

Christie said...

How FUN! Charleston, SC is the 'frendliest place' in the country voted by Conde Nest and many travel mags! Awesome for junkin' shopping and GREAT restaurants...beaches and lots for the kids! (I'm a little partial!!!) Have a GREAT time and thank you for stopping by Three Pixie Lane! Christie

LisaWeidknecht said...

I'm Christmas hopping! :)