Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday's Tip


Find a partner.

I have found that it is very hard to stray away from my program when I am being held accountable. So find a partner that you can depend on.

I use my family. Everyday Hubby and I log up my workout and meal journal. I don't eat anything that I would be ashamed of at the end of the day and he is quick to hound me when I don't take my vitamins or get in all of my meals or water.

My kids stay on me about being active. When I am active, so are they. Sissy and I have started running to Ninja's t-ball practice. It's to far for the little ones but perfect for me and Sis. We leave the house a little before the guys load up in the car and meet up at the fields! I also love to run laps around the playground at the park while the kids play.

Who is your partner?

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Look at you go my dear! I've been going to the gym and can't wait for nice weather to take the boys for walks too!

Thanks for following I'm following back!