Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Plans

Here are the menu plans for Valentines day!
These are super simple things that you can add to your menu for the family!
Breakfast:
Heart Cinnamon Rolls
Vanilla Yogurt with heart sprinkles
Orange juice with sliced strawberries

Lunch:
Heart sandwiches
Yogurt with heart sprinkles
Strawberry Salad
"Love is sweet" drinks

Dinner:
Spaghetti
Cesar Salad
Garlic bread
Strawberry Cheesecake

We will have Valentine parties all day where the kids will get tons of special snacks as well!
I will post pictures as the day goes by!


9 comments:

Konrad said...

That is so cute! Im looking forward to the pictures.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

aww sounds so sweet.. loving the strawberry theme, mmm my fav fruit! :)

Marissa said...

I wanna come celebrate V-day at YOUR house :)
Fun foods and memories!! I need to attempt some heart-shaped foods, but not sure how that'll go!
can't wait to see pics from the big day!

My Fitness World said...

The food looks YUMMY!!! I am following you back from My Fitness World Thanks for following!

Krista said...

What sweet ideas! Thanks for sharing at Church Supper! Have a blessed week, and please come back next Sunday!

Everyday Mom's Meals

Erin said...

Great ideas!!!

Allison said...

I love this!!

I invite you to link these (or any other Valentine's Day posts) up with the Find Some Love Fest on February 1st!

http://www.feedingmytemple.com/2012/01/exciting-announcement.html

Sarah D. said...

Very cool ideas....my children and I do a whole valentines day feast all day long, full of heart shaped goodness. Just found your blog, and loving it! I'm Sarah from http://diapersdaisies.blogspot.com, by the way!

Nice to meet ya :)

Becolorful said...

I'll bet your kids can hardly wait to see what you will create each time they sit down to eat. Eating at your home would be an adventure. How fun.
Pam