Monday, January 3, 2011

Sissy's New Vanity Before and After

Sissy got a new vanity project for Christmas from Mimi and was so excited to be able to redo it all by herself. I have to tell you that the after photo is pretty bright. The flash really made the colors pop and it is not THAT bright in person. But Sissy is so excited about it and cant wait to show everyone so, here it is!

Before

After

She had so much fun picking out all the colors and painting... I am so proud of her. It turned out so girly and cute. She has been changing things in her room to match her own taste. I need to do another photo but here is another before and after...

How I decorated her room...

How she is making it her own...

We have a few more projects to do this week. I will help her do another post to share when we are done!


5 comments:

Marissa said...

LOVE that she's doing this on her own...too cute! I think it turned out super cute :) can't wait to see more...

Karissa@Withourbest said...

Love it!! You are a great designer!

Chrissie said...

I love all of the fun, bright color in this room! The vanity looks great!

Stacy said...

What a fabulous girl room! I love the before and after on the dresser. Thank you so much for linking it up ;)

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

I love the punch of color! You "AMAZE ME"! Thank you for linking up to the "Amaze Me Monday" blog party!!