Monday, April 4, 2011

remembering and reflecting on days past...and dreaming of of the future







Me! - picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face).
What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?
Paying off quite a bit of debt!
I Love You - picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.


Still Laughing...
Oh Ninja...
Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
Sissy is a tween. ;(

Friends - a picture with friends.
My husband is my BFF but my Sister In Law is my best girlfriend! 
I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...
...My weigh goal photo. I just want to be healthy like I was here.
Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.
Farmer's Market

Travel or Vacation
Trip to Aunt Ann's in Florida.

Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
Fun in the sun. My strong boy. ;)
A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.
No make up, hanging out with the kiddos!
All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
Oh my dear husband... he keeps me smiling... all the time.
Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
Family - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family for you.
Here is some of my family that you haven't "met" yet!
Step dad, mom, aunt, grandmother, and granddad!

Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.
Happy Anniversary.

Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.
Road trip!

I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.
Babies... They grow up so fast.
Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
My family. It is the most amazing part of me and my life.
Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!
Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
Stoked about Easter Egg Hunt... lol

My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2010.
Our Road Trip from Texas to Florida.

Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone,
or something that you never want to change.
My husband. I love everything about him.
He is the best friend, husband, and father that I think anyone could ever ask for.

Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share,
 but doesn't fit in any other category.
We heart go karts... ;)

Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2011.
Feel free to share an image of your choice.
I just want my family to stay healthy and happy!




 

5 comments:

kaley said...

I love this post! You and your family are beautiful and such an inspiration to me! :)

Marissa said...

I love, love, LOVE this post! Couldn't help but smile while reading...

Your hair looks great any color, SO JEALOUS! I have a goal picture too...I have it on my fridge! Hope it helps motivate!!! You have a beautiful family...what a great couple you and your hubby make :)

Ashley Sisk said...

It looks like you had such a great year - I love your selfie and your anniversary picture. I hope your 2011 is even better than 2010.

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Great pictures!!

Our Crazy Bunch said...

Great pictures and wonderful post! So much fun to go look for and fine older pictures!