Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday's Craft Post

We had a friend over for the weekend and just did not get a buch of crafting in...
I know, we are slackers!

Since I dont have a new craft to share, I thought that I would show you all some more great printables that I have found at some of my favorite blogs!
Lizard & Ladybug gives us a package of freebies!

The Party Animal has this great game that I am thinking
I will use for the kid's Valentines Party!

Here is some more greatness from It's a Crafty Life!
I will be using these in my family's lunches!

I LOVE this one from The Hands-On Housewife!
I am thinking of keeping this on my dresser forever! :)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Party Animal said...

Thank You so much for sharing my Conversation Heart Bingo Game and I hope u do use it this VDay as well, Enjoy !!!

Marissa said...

LOVE the v-day bingo! SO CUTE and FUN!

Have a great night :)